Wednesday, May 9, 2012

3 Tigers in 2 months?!

No, I didn't catch three tigers in 2 months, but my friend Damien did.
I was fishing with him on all three days that he caught them, but he seems to have the tiger-catching-technique down or something.  All I know is that I've never heard of anybody in wisconsin catching 3 in two months!  I think Damien should probably go buy a few powerball tickets or something.

And here they are-
#1 the most beautiful fish i've ever seen.


#2 I thought two tigers in a season was crazy.
the 3rd, and there is still a lot of time for another!

4 comments:

  1. That's insane! I just want to catch one! The first one has some amazing color to it. Ask Damien if he will buy me a powerball ticket and I will share the profits.lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting for my first as well. On the day he caught his first one, we called it before we even started fishing, maybe i'll have to say that we'll catch a tiger every time i fish!

      Delete
    2. 3rd one i meant, 1st one we were not expecting

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to catch one of these. They look awesome.

    ReplyDelete